What are you planning? Where shall we go?
By johnm
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Won’t make it yet again sadly, it’s day after we get ferried back from Alderney and it’s Mrs Johnm’s birthday
By Peter Gristwood
I'm planning to be there on the 30th - wx permitting - and bought a new lifejacket at AeroExpo for the crossing.

I seem to recall Luc would appreciate a confirmation of numbers nearer the date as he had no idea of who was likely to turn up last July.
By Irv Lee
Yup, I will be producing a Sunny Swift on how to attend the Cherbourg BBQ soon. The problem is my mantra:
"the more effort put into an aviation event early, the more likely the low cloud or wind or drizzle on the day "
By Grumpy One
'Fraid I can't make it this time due to being hopefully entertained at the EFLEVA Event in Sanicole (Leopoldsburg) Belgium.
On t'other hand..... if the weather's carp ??…. Who knows :D

G1
By Pete L
Not for us this time - need time for Viv's "chucked-around-in-a-light-aircraft-for-several-hours-ometer" to reset after the haul back from Avignon. Much as I think she'd like the unashamed luxury of a man who owns a proper aircraft.
Iceman liked this
By vahgatsi
Sadly I won't be able to go this Saturday either, but M. Luc informs me that he has scheduled another BBQ to take place on Saturday 25th August. Put it in your diaries!
By grahamgrg
Planning to experience this BBQ for first time on Saturday and found an Email address from a 2009 thread - "lecoucoudefourchette <at> wanadoo.fr" - in case any other newbies looking to attend.
By Irv Lee
grahamgrg wrote:Planning to experience this BBQ for first time on Saturday and found an Email address from a 2009 thread - "lecoucoudefourchette <at> wanadoo.fr" - in case any other newbies looking to attend.

It is possible that one still works but i have been successfully sending and receiving using the same but at gmail.com not at wanadoo.fr and the website http://www.lecoucoudefourchette.com/ quotes another