What are you planning? Where shall we go?
By letpmar
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Please get our fly in noted in your calendars. A very relaxed day at an easy farm strip of 600 meters. All the details are on our website https://firsfarm.weebly.com
Including a plate and a poster for your notice board. Please feel free to print a poster and stick it up on your notice board.

See you on the day

Pete
07976 262833
By Grumpy One
Two, Three, possibly Four aerobeasts hoping to come in and join if we may.
Sausages already in the flight bags.
I'll phone to PPR this evening
By Smaragd
Thank you Pete and the team for your hospitality. It was good to see a gaggle of PAW returns clustering around Firs Farm as I departed to the West!
By Grumpy One
The Bornmuff Grumpy Mob had a great time, meeting some wonderful & interesting people.
The range of aeroplanes provided some nice viewing and the fact that no one nicked my burgers was a real bonus.
Many thanks Peter for your energy and BBQ lighting skills - I can see this becoming an annual event for us Grumpies (if you can stand having foul mouthed, complaining & irritable old men in your midst)
Grumpy One
Grumpy Stiffy
Grumpy Santa
Grumpy Two
Grumpy No Name (Yet)
By ChampChump
Breakfast at Deanland, Lunch at Firs Farm, tea at Popham (well, almost; the aeroplane was thirsty)...
Thank you to Nigel and Peter and all those who prepared everything & cleaned up after us.

A splendid day 8)
XX, Charles Hunt liked this