What are you planning? Where shall we go?
Forgot to say impressive to see 4 lined on final. And in answer to those that ask what happens if the speeds/spacing go wrong? The pilots sort it out. I was the last of a gaggle of four, No 3 wasn't happy so called that he was doing an orbit for separation, I extended a bit further downwind and than when I saw him going in the opposite direction turned base and followed him in.

Nice display from the Zlin too.
Paul_Sengupta wrote: but she'd had some sort of healthy snack bar thing .

Lucky I never caught her ! I thought things like that were barred from Deanland ... :D She only had to ask me and I could have obtained some fortification from my 'locker'.
But seriously , I reckon both Mr & Mrs Ridders did a fabulous job in keeping it all together . I also apologise to Paul for trying to engage him in conversation while he was eating.

And XX,,,,,don't forget the photo's next year.... :D
XX, ChampChump liked this
By XX
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
On the way home, we were saying just how much effort must go into seamlessly lining up that event. Thoroughly enjoyed it as usual, although we missed Pete and Viv and Iceman this year.

Heard the latter on Farnborough briefly as we returned from Firs Farm and Popham, much later.

Thanks again, Ridders and Samsonite :-).
ChampChump, Iceman liked this
By Iceman
Sorry not to be able to do either Deanland or Firs Farm this year due to the unavailability of a suitable machine. I tried late on to get in to the St. Athan fly-in but they wanted insurance details and it was getting late so just did a quick tea, cake and fuel run to Dunkeswell in the TB.

Iceman 8)
XX liked this
A big thank you to everyone who came in yesterday and an even bigger thank you to all those generous souls who gave above and beyond our £10 landing fee.

Total raised was £1090.20 every penny of which will be going directly to the Kent , Sussex and Surrey Air Ambulance.

For anyone who doesn’t know all the food is kindly donated by one of the families who own Deanland , and the cakes and cookies are made by the Deanland residents allowing every penny that goes into my big plastic box to go to our chosen charity.

So again a big thank you to everyone from myself , Ridders and the Deanland community and hopefully see you all again next year :D
Iceman, Paul_Sengupta, ChampChump and 4 others liked this
By Dave W
It was brilliant - and we didn't even make it in time for the main event!

Thanks so much from Kev and me for the hospitality, and a massive "Well done" on the final figure. Impressive stuff. :D
ChampChump liked this