What are you planning? Where shall we go?
HP , Ian ,
Thanks very much . The knowledge displayed here never ceases to amaze me . That was my second flight , to see the seals on Scroby Sands . Like to think it was G-ASFK , as my 1st job in 1973 was on Beagle Husky G-ASNC [ yellow and white ] , aerial photography and joy riding on w/es . Based at Manchester , Ringway ; mixing with 111s and Viscounts .
Seething was my local , but back then biking to Colt was more exciting .
Thanks for Rallye info . But think the Rallye was part of the Swanton Morley club .
Thanks guys for another missing link in logbook .
Brgds condor .
By Highland Park
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
condor17 wrote:HP , Ian ,
Thanks very much . The knowledge displayed here never ceases to amaze me . That was my second flight , to see the seals on Scroby Sands . Like to think it was G-ASFK , as my 1st job in 1973 was on Beagle Husky G-ASNC [ yellow and white ] , aerial photography and joy riding on w/es . Based at Manchester , Ringway ; mixing with 111s and Viscounts .
Seething was my local , but back then biking to Colt was more exciting .
Thanks for Rallye info . But think the Rallye was part of the Swanton Morley club .
Thanks guys for another missing link in logbook .
Brgds condor .

There’s a few pictures of ‘FK on t’internet if you search, but only one that I can find of ‘NB (coincidentally taken at Swanton apparently)...
By Highland Park
I think I may have possibly found the answer to the Rallye registration: G - ATIW, G-ASAT or G-ASAV

http://www.norfolkmag.co.uk/home/norfol ... -1-5204655

According to G-INFO, all were owned by Norfolk & Norwich Aero Club in 1968, the former being a higher powered MS892, the latter two being lower powered MS880s. As 'IW was more of a touring aircraft, I wonder whether it might have been one of the latter two? G-ASAT I believe is now in the museum close to Norwich airport.

I may pop in to Seething on Sunday, but sadly will have to drive if I do, as The Shiny Colt is away on its annual :(
By cotterpot
Ivanmia

First post indicates 24LH/06 LH.

This is not as your website which shows 06RH

Seething has a single 800 metre asphalt runway 24/06. The circuit pattern is left hand 1000' aal for 24 and right hand 1000' aal for 06. There is a standard over head join upon arrival. Please fly your circuits avoiding the local villages.

Which is right please?
C-pot , with tongue in cheek , The Right Hand one is Right ... and the Left Hand is Left ... As to which is correct ?
HP , thanks once more for the ' knowledge ' . A long time ago , but have memory of 100hp . Therefore RR Cont. O-200 , as to colour ? Seat coverings were vintage Citroen , plastic strips woven around the frame . Finally got to fly one about 3 years ago when 2 ex studes bought one , with leather seats !
Gues that's another logbook entry . Thanks .

rgds condor .
By ivanmia
If those flying in would like to post their aircraft type and registration I will come and make you a drink upon arrival. That way I can put faces to user names. I will of course do the same for those of you arriving by other means, just ask for Ivan.