What are you planning? Where shall we go?
By PeteSpencer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
What a great day out: Fab Barbecue (with puddins!) and great company: Massive turnout and several forumites too.

Many thanks to the Seething members who ferried us across to the other side to the Control Tower Museum open day: Worth a visit in its own right.

Many thanks to Ivanmia for the heads up: Seething being so close to our home strip doesn't usually figure on my itinerary but I'll be back..
Peter
cotterpot, ivanmia liked this
Ditto Peter Spencer's comments, a really great day out. Perfection, both my Spaniels enjoyed todays flying and an ice cream at Cromer (we went the long way home)
Food at Seething was S U P E R B, we departed before the puddings, weight and balance, hot day Cessna 150 etc, but we will be back. Thanks to all for making us so welcome, so much appreciated. A great example for GA and how it should be done.
ivanmia liked this
By ChampChump
'Twas a Very Good Day. I enjoyed revisiting the museum, but the walk merely atoned for the raspberries, not the rest of the dessert that fell, accidentally, into the bowl I was holding under the serving spoon that my hand rescued from loneliness.

We've never had anything but a warm welcome at Seething.

8)

Ivan, you have a pm.
By Iceman
Sorry that I couldn't make it. The TB20 is still on rebuild, the Robin went in for its annual on Saturday and all of the other club aircraft to which I normally get access were booked up. I will get there soon for a visit though.

Iceman 8)
ivanmia liked this
Ivanmia , sounds like you had a great day .
Apols for not flying up , would have been 2+ hrs each way ; and on top of 3 days of 4+ hrs 'destructing before Sun and another 4+ on 't Mon , this OAP would have been knackered . Managed to persuade the missus up for an hours bimble over the Wiltshire Spring countryside 'tho .
Will get back to my roots asap 'tho.

rgds condor .
ivanmia liked this