What are you planning? Where shall we go?
By kylemillett
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I have been in contact with the British Aerobatic Academy (see http://www.britishaerobaticacademy.com) and set up a training day for 20 lucky pilots.

The date on which the training will take place has been confirmed as Saturday 21st April. I will speak with the team in the week running up to the event to ensure the weather and other aspects are looking OK. If in the unfortunate event something prevents it being held we will look to arrange for the next available Saturday.

The team will ferry the 2 x Extra 200 aircraft from his home airfield, Conington Airfield to Henstridge Airfield to conduct the training flights.

The day will consist of each pilot having a 30minute training flight with the team in a Extra 200 doing unusual attitude and upset recovery training and then a final presentation given on the days events by the team in the club house.

The 30min training flight and presentation will be at the special price of just £200 per person and we currently have 4 spaces remaining - it will be offered on a first come first served basis and in the unfortunate event that the pilot confirmed cannot make the date later specified it will be offered to the next person on the reserve list.

Could I ask that all those wishing to put their names forward please contact me directly on either 07568302334 or email kylemillett@yahoo.co.uk so I can confirm names and take deposits.

Kind Regards,

Kyle Millett
Last edited by kylemillett on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.