What are you planning? Where shall we go?
By Rob P
The tours that I do randomly for fellow pilots have developed their own special mystique. Iceman knows what I mean 8)

This year was planned to be a very minor affair in Normandy with my co-owner and his wife (Ex-RAF ATCO) and a work colleague of Sandra's using the Jaguar rather than a crewbus. Three nights, two days touring, probably weekdays.

Sandra's colleague is looking doubtful, and Gareth's Missus has dropped out, so we have one place definitely, two places possibly.

Final dates to be confirmed shortly. Register your interest now. First come, first served for the definitely available place, the next applicant goes onto standby for the second place.

Travel cross-channel in the car, or collect from Cherbourg if you want to fly.

Rob
By Iceman
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Depending on date Rob, I, of course, would be up for it again :thumright:. Rob's tours are highly recommended.

I would have thought that you could easily put together another complete tour from the forum ranks.

Iceman 8)
By Rob P
This was requested by Gareth and Sandra's colleague and as it looked like a car full it sort of worked.

OK Iceman has the definite seat.

Rob P
By Rob P
Currently not fixed. Gareth and I are pretty flexible, it'll probably be Iceman driven.

Rob P
By Rob P
Git!

Noted John :D

You are aware we won't be taking in the invasion beach at St Omer, aren't you?

Rob P