What are you planning? Where shall we go?
By Rodw
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Ten C120s now booked in including one from Lossiemouth and one US registered example which represents probably half of the airworthy UK fleet. Another 20 aircraft have asked to attend so far.
By PeteSpencer
I'd like to fly in as pilgrimage to the place where I went solo for the first time on my 17th birthday over half a century ago: Email sent.

Peter :wink:

EDIT Email failed: is there a spurious hyphen in your name in email address in the OP?
Re-sent without hyphen which I guess is forum formatting artefact
By Rodw
Forumites, The Signals Museum at RAF Henlow will be open for visits on Tuesday 14/8/18 provided that the site has not been sold off by the MOD by then! Forty aircraft so far booked to attend with 10 Cessna 120s included so probably half the UK airworthy fleet represented.
kanga liked this
Kanga

As my PM doesn't seem to work...

Having offered to fly you to Henlow for this fly-in I’m going to have to back out I’m afraid. Sorry to let you down. My regular Wednesday meetings at the Home Office have now been switched to regular Tuesday meetings at the Home Office!

I hope you can source another chauffer for the event.
Pete L wrote:Happy to fly down to Gloucester for kanga and finest UL91 he doesn't get a better offer.

Many thanks, for offer, Pete (and, KP, thanks for letting me know).

No better/other offer received yet!
By Rodw
Fly-In at Henlow is definitely ON for tomorrow, not as many Cessna 120/140s as I had hoped for - age is catching up with them. Fifty-Seven aircraft booked in, let's see how many make it!

Safe flying.
By PeteSpencer
Reading through the mass of RAF bumf tonight and this thread it's not quite clear to me whether the full A/c details we sent Rod weeks ago constitutes a request for PPR or whether individual PPR is required.

If the latter then I think I may have blown it!

Peter :roll: