What are you planning? Where shall we go?
By Sir Morley Steven
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
We are starting regular monthly seminars at Blackbushe Aviation every third Wednesday of the month starting Weds 17 Jan @18:00 with local flying procedures. Blackbushe is close to Heathrow and Gatwick airspace and also right next to Farnborough with many airfields nearby such as Fairoaks, While Waltham, Odiham, Lasham etc.
I will be presenting on local procedures at the Bushe followed by one of our FISOs to give their take on it. We will then have a controller from Farnborough to discuss local flying using their radar services.
Free to members (join us!) or £5 for non members.
www.blackbusheaviation.com
By Sir Morley Steven
Airprox evening was well attended with 25 attendees. They are held in the Bushe Cafe when there are more than 10. Really pleased how it went.
Next one is an update on what the hell is going on with EASA and the CAA scheduled for 21 March ahead of the 8 April cut off.
By Sir Morley Steven
(Edited to correct date)
If anyone is about tomorrow our monthly evening seminar is at 18:00. I will be taking it and the subject it Air law update and flying after a break.
I don’t pretend to know all of it but There have been so many changes since last year I will concentrate on SERA and Part FCL changes.

Starts 18:00 free to members, £5 to non members. If you just want to come to the monthly seminars join as a non flying social member, £30 a year making the seminars half price and get on our email list.
Flyin'Dutch' liked this