What are you planning? Where shall we go?
The on-line entry for our 2018 Air Rally is now open! The dates are Friday 15 – Sunday 17 June.

We will continue with the well-tried format of an Arrivals Lunch on the Friday, followed by Welcome Drinks in the early evening. On the Saturday, in addition to various optional competitions, we will be serving up a light lunch. Our, ever popular, Saturday night Hangar Party theme this year will be “Pilots of the Caribbean” (so, pirate, shipwreck, castaway, native, etc. fancy dress is encouraged). Finally there will be departure coffee and croissants on the Sunday. The entry fee also includes landing fee and 2 nights parking (no handling fee - we look after you).
All this for only 90pp!

There will be the usual optional Navex over France on the Saturday morning for £30/aircraft.

Follow the links on our website, http://www.guernseyaeroclub.com

Come and see our beautiful islands (Herm & Sark too). We look forward to giving you a warm Guernsey welcome.

Gary Elson (Rally Director)
By Iceman
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I've only ever done it once with Ridders and Samsonite. It was jolly good fun. I have a busy schedule this year so will have to determine whether or not I can attend.

Iceman 8)
Iceman wrote:I've only ever done it once with Ridders and Samsonite. It was jolly good fun. I have a busy schedule this year so will have to determine whether or not I can attend.

Iceman 8)

If you are around, do you fancy giving it ago? We survived a trip in the Commander with out any blood being drawn so it could be fun.......as long as you don't expect to win. 21 year since I last competed in a Navex competition. :D
Well we are 50% of our way to our maximum entrants, with 32 signed up. The optional navex over France is also filling up (we needed to establish a wait list last year).

Just to say that this year we are introducing to our popular guided walks a "Guernsey Potato Peel Pie Society" themed ramble - the film goes on general release on April 20.

We have installed Wonkey Donkey ale in our clubhouse from the local White Rock Brewery and also signed up the Jerbourg Hotel to cater for our "Pilots of the Caribbean" hangar party.... if you want to stay with them, mentioned the Air Rally on the phone and they will do their best with the rate.
OK, you've seen the "Guernsey L&PPP Society" film, now visit the Air Rally!
In addition to our hospitality and the schedule that we have laid on for you, we also have some of the cheapest fuel, duty free available for pilots and pax and no handling fee!