What are you planning? Where shall we go?
It is probable he won't be able to make it, but Jim and I have been discussing the possibility of a stag do for him somewhere the beer is cheap, early next year. Ginger wigs may have to be worn, but not for long.

It's a pretty feeble excuse, but who might be up for it?

Rob P
Last edited by Rob P on Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Swissash liked this
By Rob P
Amsterdam? Prague? Ibiza? Ukraine? Swindon?

No idea, it's just a thought that cropped up on Jim's FB page

Lots of time to decide, once the date of the wedding is known it'll be the previous weekend to do away with the usual fannying around with who can do which dates.

If it's just you and I, then we'll have the usual fun (maybe St Omer on the off chance?). If it's dozens of us then so much the better.

Somewhere accessible by Easy, but if others want to fly then that should be possible.

Suggestions welcomed ; it's an ill formed plan so far.

Rob P
Iceman liked this
By Iceman
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
As a suggestion, I'll start the bidding with Amsterdam then, which, with its combination of museums and other 'entertaining activities', offers something for everybody :D. The beer bikes on my last stag night there were a hoot and I must track down the bar where my shirt was ripped from my back by the barmaids and now adorns the bar's ceiling :shock: .

Iceman 8)
By Rob P
Is the Banana Bar still going?

Rob P
By Rob P
Iceman wrote:It is indeed :wink: :D.

Iceman 8)

Looking at the reviews it seems to be best avoided these days. Pity, it was fun back in the day.

Rob P