What are you planning? Where shall we go?
By AfricanEagle
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Well, it seems that I wont make the Vintage Air Rally Ushuaia2USA (but I might still find a sponsor :wink: ) so time to think about Raduno 2018.

Slightly different approach this time: over the years I have chosen the locations. I have a couple of ideas but this year I would like you to indicate your preference regarding which part of Italy you would like to visit and attractions you would like to see.

Period is June, weather is more stable.

:)
By johnm
How about Firenze? Thanks for asking :-)
By Iceman
Count me in AfricanEagle. How about Pisa, Florence or Sorento ?

Iceman 8)
By Charles Hunt
Crikey, that was quick!! Not too far down if I'm to stand any chance of getting there; and I'll duck out now from a long over water leg.
By Pete L
Might try to finally make one - employment conditions seem more stable than my last attempt. No matter where in Italy will try to do Venice Lido as well.
Iceman liked this
By Iceman
AerBabe wrote:Anywhere it won't be hot and sunny. :cry:

You survived last time, didn't you ?

Iceman 8)
By AerBabe
Yes, but my medical status has changed since then. :cry:
By skydriller
AfricanEagle wrote:Period is June, weather is more stable. :)

:lol: :lol:

Not how I recall my first Raduno in June 2010 - worst weather all year in France that weekend, finally made it a day late after an extended stay with Keef & Ridders in Villefranche, then thunderstorms had me trapped for a week afterwards in Italy before being able to sneek home around the Med coast!!

We will try to make it wherever you choose - but Susan has just chimed in with "anywhere that isnt flat and boring - lakes & valleys of Como/Garda?"

Regards, SD..
Iceman liked this
By jerry_atrick
How about somewhere between Piacenza and Bologna. Unlike @Pete L, my employment outlook is looking decidedly more volatile, which for me, makes these events a little easier to attend.
By johnm
We will try to make it wherever you choose - but Susan has just chimed in with "anywhere that isnt flat and boring - lakes & valleys of Como/Garda?"

Should have come to Asiago :-)
Charles Hunt, G-JANN, AndyR and 1 others liked this