What are you planning? Where shall we go?
By skydriller
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
johnm wrote:Should have come to Asiago :-)

Would love to have done, unfortunately having been out of work the previous year I needed to work to be able to afford those flying tokens... :wink:

Regards, SD..
By PeteSpencer
I’ve signed up to and made all the hotel bookings for the last four Radunos and still never got to one.

I think it would be tempting fate to put my name down - a year’s a long time at my age...

But I’ll keep an eye on this thread :roll:

Peter
Richard Dastardly liked this
By letpmar
Could I get my votes in as well. The weekend of 1/2/3 June would be great for me any later and I probably can’t come. As for location, somewhere in the North is best. At my speeds Italy is already a long haul, somewhere on the Coast would be nice.

Pete
By Rob P
We did the lakes last year, idyllic, but rather a schlep from airport (Bergamo?) to the nice bit.

Rob P
By letpmar
I had to get going, to free up times for a longer trip so I already am planning for a trip to Poland and the Czech Republic. It will be end of May and into early June, so don’t set any dates for me. I will try to pop down if Raduno happens, it will depend on when.
Let me know if anyone out there wants to tag along to Poland.

Pete
By djtaylor
Elba appeals but anywhere north of Rome for us. Linking the date with the Montegnana Fly Party worked really well last time so a repeat would be great.
By AfricanEagle
Official dates:

Wednesday 20- Friday 22 June - Raduno
Saturday 23 - Sunday 24 June - Montagnana Fly Party add on for who wants to join.
By johnm
AfricanEagle wrote:Official dates:

Wednesday 20- Friday 22 June - Raduno
Saturday 23 - Sunday 24 June - Montagnana Fly Party add on for who wants to join.

The Alderney fly in is 22nd to 24th so I may not be able to come :-(