What are you planning? Where shall we go?
Hi everybody, I would like to attend one of Irv's Master Class's http://www.higherplane.co.uk/seminars.html but they all seem to be held around Hampshire. That's ok for the southerners. :roll:

Well I have asked Irv why we miss out in the Midlands and he has agreed to do one for me, if, I can get enough people to put their name's down for one.

Irv, did say, that if it is not a specific club putting one on, then it is best to try and set it up in an area well served by motorways, that way more people have a realistic chance of being able to make it. That is why I have suggested M5/M42 Junction. Within one hours traveling distance there are many strips/airfields.

Have a look at the link above. It would be a similar sort of seminar and Irv has said that if there is enough interest he thinks he could probably do it for the same sort of money, provided he can find a suitable venue.

It's a long way for Irv to travel, so we will have to show plenty of support to make it worth his while.

OK hopefully that will start the ball rolling. Now who is up for it? C'mon we may learn something. :lol:

Nick
Irv Lee liked this
Pooleys Flight Equipment sponsor the masterclasses so at the one last we had goody bags each and draws including a checklist from me. It was pleasing that the keen newish ppl who had pushed me the most to rewrite and restart them won the Pooleys night kneeboard on a fair draw as he has a new night rating to try out. Can't promise what Pooley FE will supply each time but they will sponsor with something for the foreseeable.
Earl Grey, Nick, Dave W and 2 others liked this