What are you planning? Where shall we go?
By AerBabe
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Although I've now left the Sarum, these are still taking place. They're now being hosted/organised by the Boscombe Down Aviation Collection (BDAC)... and I'm currently volunteering to look after them. Basically, nothing has changed!

Vintage Sundays - for vintage and classic cars, motorbikes and aircraft.

Remaining 2017 dates:
1 October
5 November
3 December

These free events take place on the first Sunday of every month (except August). They're for anyone who wants to fly in, but there are free landings for pre-1960 aircraft. If you have a vintage or classic car or motorbike, there is a dedicated parking area outside the BDAC. No booking necessary, just turn up!

- Free
- Arrivals from 10am
- Free landings at Old Sarum for all aircraft registered before 1960.
- Reduced entry (£5) to the Boscombe Down Aviation Collection for pilots and passengers of pre-1960 aircraft, and drivers/riders/passengers of classic and vintage cars and motorbikes.

On arrival, please follow the signs and look out for marshals who will direct you to a dedicated parking area.

Cars and motorbikes must not enter the active airfield.

(Thank you to Old Sarum Airfield and Clarke Instruments Limited for their support of this event!)
Last edited by AerBabe on Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.
By AerBabe
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I won't say 'definitely', but it's quite likely I'll be able to get to this in Morley. He's back in my possession, but I need to make sure he's running properly and everything the workshop did is ok...