What are you planning? Where shall we go?
Thanks Pete -you are a natural at hearding cats.

Interesting weather between Macon and Troyes !!
I counted 30 aircraft on the tarmac at Calais - who needs ATC!
Tailwind meant we had to wait at Sherburn for an hour for Border Force not to turn up - at least 'TG got debuggedwhile we waited.

Gasman
Thanks to both Pete and Viv for doing the organising . A terrific trip that added a few more firsts in my logbook. (Calais, Annecy, Chambery and Grenoble).

I might have to go back to Annecy though as I wish, like Charles, that I had taken the opportunity to go for a swim in the Lake.
Pete L wrote:
XX wrote:I see you are on your way Ice - be interested to know how Charles finds the headroom in the TB?

It is now the only TB convertible. :D

Convertible not needed; a bit of a squeeze but certainly manageable. MInd you it helps that Shoreham to Annecy was well unde 3 hours each way!!! STunning capability.

SO special thanks to Mark and Paul, and of course Pete for organising another fantastic flyer trip, and to all attendees old friends and new.
XX liked this
By djtaylor
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Peter
Thank you for organising the weekend , I know that we were late arrivals having been to the RSA in Vichy but we had a great evening and we were delighted to catch up with you in Calais.
Karen and David