What are you planning? Where shall we go?
By PeteSpencer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
For reasons too numerous to mention I am pulling out of this trip: I hope you all have a great time .

I have a double room booked at the Ibis Centre Vieille Ville (nights of 7th,8th) which I will cancel at 11pm tonight in case anybody can use it.

Peter
gasman wrote:Our plan is Thursday Sherburn to Calais then overnight at Auxerre arriving Annecy lunchtime Friday - however the weather may alter the plan!
G-XLTG

Would you know: Is fuel possible at Auxerre with cash or credit card? Pilot post said French card needed.
We looked at Reims for tomorrow night for fuel etc , do you know Auxerre. Good for accommodation meal etc?
By Iceman
Pete L wrote:Since we are very VFR, can I have an IFR volunteer for cat herding etc if Viv and I don't make it by Friday PM?

Pete, N20TB will collectively take on that role should you be absent. But I'm sure that you'll make it ok.

Iceman 8)
fuzzflyer wrote:
gasman wrote:Our plan is Thursday Sherburn to Calais then overnight at Auxerre arriving Annecy lunchtime Friday - however the weather may alter the plan!
G-XLTG

Would you know: Is fuel possible at Auxerre with cash or credit card? Pilot post said French card needed.
We looked at Reims for tomorrow night for fuel etc , do you know Auxerre. Good for accommodation meal etc?

It will be our first visit to Auxerre.
Helpful man on telephone said fuel "no problem", taxis into town "no problem" - we shall see!
By Pete L
Folks, Annecy asked for 48 hrs notice on the list of aircraft and types, which I gave them. I've now warned them that all except G-JANN and G-MCLY are likely to be Friday. Beyond that, I doubt they will be bothered by the odd no-show.