What are you planning? Where shall we go?
Iceman wrote:Oh, ok, I was under the impression that 2D and Rob P had arrived directly from Cambridge. I'll have a word with them directly.

He did, and we did.

Rob P
By Iceman
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Charles Hunt wrote:Mark - That's very generous of you. Any chance of Shoreham collection/drop off? I will of course pick up the landing fees. (Paul, keep your eyes closed if you find the whole thing too upsetting.)

Yes, no problem Charles.

Iceman 8)
Too many things have conspired against us.... sadly John and I won't be able to come :cry:

I will be cancelling our booking at the Ibis in case anyone would like it.

Hope you all have an amazing time and post lots of photos.

Jenny
By PeteSpencer
Iceman wrote:It will give us something to look at on the Golze on the way down then :lol: .

Iceman 8)

Might have to tuck in behind you :lol:

What time you leaving? :wink:

Peter
Last edited by PeteSpencer on Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Pete L
Jenny/John noted. Thanks for letting me know - just about to send list to airport.

We may set off Weds PM - forecast further S looks to have warmed up and improved. If not an early start on Thursday looks to be the plan.
By Pete L
Since we are very VFR, can I have an IFR volunteer for cat herding etc if Viv and I don't make it by Friday PM? I'm assuming everyone has mobile internet so no need to send me phone numbers unless you want to.
By Iceman
PeteSpencer wrote:
Iceman wrote:It will give us something to look at on the Golze on the way down then :lol: .

Iceman 8)

Peter

10:00 local from Blackbushe, 10:45 local from Shoreham.

Iceman 8)
By PeteSpencer
Iceman wrote:
PeteSpencer wrote:

Iceman 8)

Peter

10:00 local from Blackbushe, 10:45 local from Shoreham.

Iceman 8)

Are you going all the way to Annecy on the Thursday?
I've kept my Troyes booking for thursday 6th.

See ya on Friday....
Peter
Pete L wrote:Jenny/John noted. Thanks for letting me know - just about to send list to airport.

We may set off Weds PM - forecast further S looks to have warmed up and improved. If not an early start on Thursday looks to be the plan.

T and I plan Shobdon , Cherbourg maybe on to Dinan or Quiberon Thursday working round the weather then down to Annecy Friday. looks like being a warm one.. have a good flight.