What are you planning? Where shall we go?
By AerBabe
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
We are probably going to Rimini instead, and arriving a day early (weather permitting!) I have old colleagues/friends there, with great memories of an evening at the Grand Hotel, and we are already in discussion about the best place to have cocktails on the beach. :D
By Iceman
I hear that a ‘Sex on the Beach’ is a great cocktail, often followed by a ‘Screaming Orgasm’ :shock: :lol:.

Iceman 8)
By AfricanEagle
Sorry, one thing I forgot to ask participants: what sort of accomadation do you prefer.
Single
Double bed
Wedding bed

I am busy booking the hotels.
By SimonM
2x single rooms for us, thanks.

Doubles are OK if singles unavailable
Last edited by SimonM on Tue May 24, 2022 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Paul_Sengupta
I was hoping to come along but I need a Class 2 medical first and I haven't heard back from my AME about an appointment yet.

One single room for me please...if I can make it...though a friend of mine is also going to be in San Marino at the same time, but he's flying commercially....I don't know if he's booked a hotel there yet.
By AerBabe
Paul_Sengupta wrote:I was hoping to come along but I need a Class 2 medical first and I haven't heard back from my AME about an appointment yet.

I've dropped you a line about an AME fairly local to you who does have appointments available - I just checked! You will go to the ball! (After all the hoops I've had to jump through, this little one shouldn't stop you.)