What are you planning? Where shall we go?
By Paul_Sengupta
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I managed to catch my train (after walking all the way to Waterloo as the tube was shut) but then decided to walk home from the station. Took me an hour and I was hurting in all sorts of places. I convinced myself I needed the exercise after that meal! My feet hurt this morning, I can barely stand up.

But a great evening with great company, good to see you all again!
By Iceman
Tea and tiramisu in Caffe Concerto, Shaftesbury Avenue, followed by beer and whisky in De Hems followed by a superb meal in Gerrard’s Corner, China Town, all in great company. It was good to see everybody again after our enforced shutdown. London was pretty busy.

Iceman 8)
Flyin'Dutch' liked this
By letpmar
Pete L wrote:Not a bad meal that - contemplating this morning's gym class a couple of pounds heavier.

Journey home in the local lanes in the snow reminded me that I should take my own advice "never get into a taxi friven by someone who believes in an afterlife".

Hi Pete
That Merlin is for sale and with VAT it would be under £29k you might even be able to do some in cash and save a bit more.

Pete
Sorry for the delayed response guys.
Yes, a great evening. Some stories, some banter, a few beers and some food. What's not to like.
Even the wife had a nice evening. (Unfortunately she may want to come along again).

Look forward to next time. :thumleft:
Flyin'Dutch' liked this