What are you planning? Where shall we go?
@carlmeek - Troyes (LFQB) for Customs has worked well in the past. Prior Notice by 1600 the day before, though.

(Incidentally, for this sort of thing I find a very useful resource is Carl Meek's interactive map of French Customs airfields. Do you know him? ;))
carlmeek wrote:Routing to Troyes puts me through three Notamed RA(T) areas. They look rather problematic. Anyone got any idea if we will get clearance through?

I can see the LFPM TMA activated, an area of aerobatics over Romilly Sur Seine and the large RA(T) that surrounds Troyes. Talking to Seine Info, you should have no trouble transiting any of these, obviously keeping an eye out for the aeros over Romilly.

Iceman 8)
carlmeek wrote:Routing to Troyes puts me through three Notamed RA(T) areas. They look rather problematic. Anyone got any idea if we will get clearance through?

The French often give wide-ranging NOTAMs that you have to study at the referenced AIP SUP or AIC to understand.

For example, the NOTAMed RA(T) around Troyes calls up AIP SUP 063/18, which when you look at it is rather less scary than the NOTAM would lead you to believe, and none of the ZRTs/RA(T)s are large diameter circles as SkyDemon etc are forced to show you.

Rather, they are smaller polygons to the East of Troyes and which should therefore be easily avoided en-route.

This is not unusual for French NOTAMs: They often can cover a wide time period and geographic area, and you then really must look at the AIC or AIP SUP to understand what it means in practice.

To find those documents, use the SIA website and look at the left side of the screen to find what the NOTAM that concerns you is calling up.