For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By lobstaboy
You may remember that AFORS ads that make it hard to believe the advertiser is really serious annoy me...
https://www.afors.com/aircraftView/5511 ... e-know-him
This started me looking for the ad that had so upset Mr Clive Watson. It wasn't hard to find the most likely candidate, and I have to say I tend to agree with him haha!
(my apologies to seller of the RV14 if it's not you...)
By StratoTramp
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Does seem a bit silly :lol: I don't know who in the right mind would send that - Well Mr Clive Watson apparently I suppose :lol:
By Rob P
Was this the nosewheel RV at a somewhat optimistic price?

I remember that as having images.

Rob P
By CloudHound
Having just sold an RV-6 on AFORS with pictures and details of hours, kit, permit etc., I don’t understand these people who only put the a/c type and contact details.
JAFO liked this
By Trent772
CloudHound wrote:Having just sold an RV-6 on AFORS with pictures and details of hours, kit, permit etc., I don’t understand these people who only put the a/c type and contact details.

For something as rare as an RV14 I can understand. There are only a handful complete, whether this Gent built to sell is his to know. He will make a significant profit on his investment, but not on his time.

A well presented 14 should be fetching closer to 200k than 100k :pirat:

Anyone who is seriously thinking of buying one will know that and only needs to find out who the seller is.

Horses for courses.. :thumleft:
flybymike liked this
By StratoTramp
CloudHound wrote:Having just sold an RV-6 on AFORS with pictures and details of hours, kit, permit etc., I don’t understand these people who only put the a/c type and contact details.

I suppose that's a bit daft too. But to get worked up and message the guy. Dude must really be struggling to find a plane :lol:
By Boxkite

This is all you see until the advert has been approved. Happens every day.
By TheFarmer
Honestly, what has the world come to when someone who posts an advert to sell their aircraft gets called a **** for not including a photo.

:shock:
By Flintstone
StratoTramp wrote: I don't know who in the right mind would send that

Who in their right mind then posts another ad to moan about a PM? :roll:
StratoTramp liked this