For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By Flying_john
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Hmmmm - 1 in 10 eh , so in Covid statistics terms, that'll be 10,000 per 100,000.

So all we need now, before we declare a pandemic, is how many football fields to the height of how many double decker buses the number of people that contract it will fill before we really understand the severity .

:roll: :lol: :lol:
Spooky liked this
By Spooky
Looks like the cases are all linked to a fetish den that caters for homosexuals.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/0 ... nounce-11/

Not sure whether I’m happy about that or disturbed at what they were up to in there.

“Darklands is a ticketed event that describes itself as a place where various tribes in the gay fetish community (leather, rubber, army, skinhead, puppies...) come together to create a unique spectacle of fetish brotherhood”.

:shock:
By BobD
Spooky wrote:puppies
:shock:

Had to look that one up. I guess it takes all sorts ! :shock:
By Flintstone
Rob P wrote:I would be very cross if I died from monkeypox because of the embarrassment of having that as cause of death on the certificate. :oops:

Rob P

It's not pervy if you don't make eye contact, right?
Rob P, Nick liked this
By Flintstone
Well I was going to upload a very witty picture but it seems that function is still borked. :roll: