For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By simon32
I receive frequent emails from this organisation. I wonder who they are and whether I should unsubscribe as I just delete each one. I don’t know how they got my address, but I feel a bit pestered.
Simon
By Rob P
Never heard of them. It appears to be a show. Despite (or maybe because of) a lengthy exhibitor list that includes the FLYER Club, I'm finding it difficult to contain my indifference.

I'd unsubscribe.

Rob P
By eltonioni
It's just the Wycombe expo by the look of it. Running events is all about driving attendance and to do that it means building massive email lists and (ahem) battering them just enough to stop shy of mass unsubscribes or being marked as spam. I'd just be polite and unsubscribe if it's not of interest but it's quite a nice show TBF and IME best to fly in.
By Micromouse
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I'm going so a review will be forthcoming. Hopefully its better than the Duxford GA day.....

By Rob P
Micromouse wrote:
>Hopefully its better than the Duxford GA day.....
>

Good heavens Man! That was an OV-10 Bronco on the ramp that you studiously ignored. Worth travelling to Duxford to see that any day :evil:

Rob P
JAFO, eltonioni liked this
By Micromouse
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Sorry! I decided to drive rather than flying and we were a little pushed for time.