For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By Rob P
If anybody is watching this on broadcast they will be up to Ep2.

In the spirit of the Help & Advice forum, my advice is not to bother with the remaining two episodes.

You have been advised.

Rob P
Flyin'Dutch' liked this
By Cessna571
We watched the first, thought “wow, this is a bit horrid/heavy”

“Why are they making a drama about such dysfunctional nasty people, it’s not what we call entertainment.”

We thought we might watch the second one just to see if any of the zillion questions get answered, i.e. who has died?

To be honest, we’re not exactly rushing to watch that.

Why not watch it? Does it get even more dark/horrid/disturbing, or more fantastical/twisted on the plot front?
By Rob P
Having sat through four hours of unbelievable characters and situations, the denouement just leaves you saying "Oh come on! Really?". Closely followed by "That is four entire hours of my finite lifespan totally wasted."

If you want it revealed I'll happily pass it on in IM.

Rob P
By A4 Pacific
I’ve completely given up watching BBC (so called) drama.

Suspension of disbelief is one thing. An insatiable appetite to lap up woke propaganda is very different.

I think it’s high time the BBC became a subscription funded provider.
By Rob P
Cessna571 wrote:Please do!

Not really required if you read that RT piece except to say, not only is it a cr*p ending, it is totally unconvincing and happens in about four minutes of screen time after a huge jump from the previous scene.

Rob P
By Rob P
Lucky escape, trust me.

The only enjoyable part for me was the fully authentic 'HR speak' which the nice HR Director spouted endlessly. Someone had really done their homework on that.

Rob P
Pete L liked this