For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By TopCat
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Paultheparaglider wrote:
kanga wrote:the commonest 8 letters in English (British or US variety!) are in SENORITA.

In a new politically correct world to avoid being accused of sexism it might be better to use NOTARIES. :wink:

I also visited an anagram site and discovered that :wink:
By T6Harvard
Working on getting some of the most used letters in first I chose EARTH, took me 6 goes today. My worst yet.
By Rob P
5 today - 9/9

Rob P
By Milty
5 again - can't seem to be able to beat 5. Was 50/50 on the last letter and chose the wrong one.
By RichJordan
First try yesterday, didn’t get it.

Got it in 4 today. Got very lucky with my first and second tries.
By Milty
Came on here all excited as I got it in 3 this morning, only to find I’ve been trumped by @JAFO at 6.53am :lol: :lol: How futile and stupid are we as a race. Bit of a giggle though. Well we done Jafo.
JAFO liked this
By MikeB
After yesterday's discussion I've adopted a revised 1st guess which provided 1 green and 2 yellows. Inspired 2nd guess - well I thought it was inspired but Worldle responded again with 1 green and 2 yellows :roll: Got there in 4 in the end which is my best score yet. :thumleft:
By Paultheparaglider
I tried it today for the first time. There is no doubt in my mind that luck plays a big part in how quickly you get it.

I prefer the TV version where you are under time pressure. Works the mind more.
By JAFO
Paultheparaglider wrote:I tried it today for the first time. There is no doubt in my mind that luck plays a big part in how quickly you get it.

I thought that until I got it in two, now I know that it's entirely down to superior intelligence. :thumright: