For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By Mz Hedy
Just a thought. The duke is facing a civil claim with its lower standard of proof required. I wonder if the Bristol Council and TfL could (would?) sue the protesters for recover of costs incurred as a result of their non-criminal acts?

After all, supermarkets and their ilk operate a 'civil recovery scheme' that does just that.
By Flyin'Dutch'
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Nothing stopping them from making a civil claim against them.

Vis a vis the claim against the Duke of Pork, I understand that Maxwell has decided that sharing information may well be preferable to sitting in a US jail for the rest of her days.

Some people's non-sweating ability is being thoroughly tested.
By Rob P
Paul_Sengupta wrote:He was always Randy Andy in the press.

Paul. I worry about your choice of reading matter

Rob P
By Paul_Sengupta
Rob P wrote:Paul. I worry about your choice of reading matter

I just absorb the vibes from the wider world. A bit like absorbing that the press have labelled a certain tennis player Novax Djokovic.
By Flyingfemme
Rob P wrote:
Paul_Sengupta wrote:He was always Randy Andy in the press.

Paul. I worry about your choice of reading matter

Rob P

The Sun played their usual blinder - Throne Out!
By Rob P
Dear lord. The Buddhists are at it now.

... activists from Extinction Rebellion Buddhists stencilled "CLIMATE EMERGENCY CENTRE" on the Schlumberger Gould Research Facility

Rob P
Rob P wrote:Dear lord. The Buddhists are at it now.

... activists from Extinction Rebellion Buddhists stencilled "CLIMATE EMERGENCY CENTRE" on the Schlumberger Gould Research Facility

Rob P

On the plus side, even if they escape from justice in this life, they risk being reincarnated as cockroaches or some such lower life form. Worse still, they might come back as Millwall supporters - or, in extremis, golfers. :wink:
Rob P, Flyin'Dutch' liked this
By Pete L
Charles Hunt wrote:
Paultheparaglider wrote: golfers. :wink:

Steady on old chap, gives us a bit of exercise in the fresh air and keeps us out of the pub........for a short while anyway.

Yeah, but you can carry a fair bit of booze in the bag. :D