For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By OCB
@akg1486 - seriously?

Yes, I admit to challenging an extremely naive female colleague- who loved the TV series Prison Break - about the etymology of “tea-bagging”, but come on…
By akg1486
OCB wrote:@akg1486 - seriously?

Yes, I admit to challenging an extremely naive female colleague- who loved the TV series Prison Break - about the etymology of “tea-bagging”, but come on…

Bad taste. Removed.
By Pete L
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
akg1486 wrote:
OCB wrote:@akg1486 - seriously?

Bad taste. Removed.

No rooibos analogy goes un-noticed.
kanga liked this
By Ridders
Paul_Sengupta wrote:Welsh water is still better. :D
well you would say that wouldn’t you :D

On the subject of water, we have a water filter here because without it, the tea tastes orrible to me.

Tea bag, in the cup, lob boiling water on and then leave it for a bit, lob the milk in and then squish it. And it has to be a Yorkshire tea, which I became a fan of working at a company based in Harrogate, some years ago.

‘a cup of northern’ :thumright:
By Flyingmac
Many years ago I was invited by the owner of the Yen San (Yin Shan) Hotel in Swaziland for tea. She was Chinese. The tea was amazing. Spoilt me for life.
By Rob P V2.0
I got one of these little gadgets as a tree present this year. I thought it a bit of fun. In reality it's a must have. Stirring the brewing tea with it speeds the process up significantly and squeezing as you remove it delivers a final boost and makes disposal simple.

Nothing beats a proper pot though.

Rob P V2.0