For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By johnm
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
As I have said, many, many times good manners is all that is required to make the planet rotate satisfactorily. Sadly they are in short supply in some quarters :(

Off for my booster jab this morning and will simply do as I'm told by the long suffering jabbers :-)
kanga liked this
By skydriller
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Flyin'Dutch' wrote:we also understand that patients who contact us are likely to be suffering in one way or another, may be anxious/upset/unwell which, at times, make them be less cuddly than they might normally be.

This.

For sure there is no excuse for being rude and agressive, but the chances are if you are going to your GP you are probably having a bad day... :(

Regards, SD..

(PS :I thought this was the Oil price thread?? Slightly down today :( )
By eltonioni
Flyin'Dutch' wrote:NO, not even Kylie Minogue.

Ooo, I dunno, being one of a very small handful of heterosexual men at a Kylie gig seemed like a religious experience to me.
By kanga
johnm wrote:..

Off for my booster jab this morning and will simply do as I'm told by the long suffering jabbers :-)

:thumright:

At the local vaccination centre where we are volunteer marshals, almost everyone has been appreciative, patient and compliant; which greatly helps move everything along smoothly for the clinical and administrative people as well as for the jabbees themselves. Currently mostly doing boosters and 'flus by appointment, but those coming for walk-in Pfizer (mostly for youngsters at start of autumn term or at halfterm) sessions seemed to be just as well-mannered :)