For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By TheFarmer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Ok, I'm bored tonight, and I decided to properly try and work my way around the (not so new any more) new forum format, now the harvest is done, the weather has turned, and I am waiting for a Permit to Test on my newly restored toy.

I came across the well hidden statistical Flyer ‘Hall of Fame’! And here we have it. NOT the top number of contributions, but the most liked FF personalities!! :D

Whilst I never really understand a word he says, Kanga is the top legend of all time! :D

And then, (because that's all totally irrelevant....! :D ) I decided to see what thread was most liked.... and I was a bit surprised.

This was back when I ate a big piece of pie. A MaHOOOsive piece of pie. I haven't gone back either. Tim, your software is great and I was once out of order about it.

Sorry I was a knob.

8)
JAFO, Rob P, Highland Park and 6 others liked this
By Rob P
Kanga cannot be challenged for erudition.

I understand he can be found at some museum or other (hosting, not as an exhibit). Does anyone know where?

Rob P
Flyin'Dutch', johnm, kanga and 3 others liked this
By akg1486
The thread title says "surprise", but I don't think it was one. Both kanga and FD make a lot of posts worthy of likes, but another thing they have in common is that they give likes and positive responses in return. So they're the kind of people that one likes to like, as it were.

Don't know any of them personally, but would love to meet them. :thumleft: That goes for a lot of other Forumites too, but that list would be too long.
By Flyin'Dutch'
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
akg1486 wrote:The thread title says "surprise", but I don't think it was one. Both kanga and FD make a lot of posts worthy of likes, but another thing they have in common is that they give likes and positive responses in return. So they're the kind of people that one likes to like, as it were.

Don't know any of them personally, but would love to meet them. :thumleft: That goes for a lot of other Forumites too, but that list would be too long.

I don't think I am particularly likeable but if you want to meet me in person than do so when we fly to Bornholm, I know it is not where you fly from but it is between you and me and not too far I think?