For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
Rob L wrote:
Rob P wrote:You probably never crossed paths with Ben Ayalon, a wonderful Israeli Commanche flyer on the List and from the early days of the Forum.

One of his posts featured the angel of attack. It conjured up a wonderful image.

Rob P

Is that the same "Ben" of this parish? If so, he's been away a while.

Also if so, he very kindly & freely sent me his hardback copy of "Propellerhead" by Antony Woodward.

And:
Rob P wrote:The very same. Lovely bloke, no longer flying I think.

I'm sorry to hear he's not flying , but in any case I would like to post the book (at my expense) to someone upon these threads who would care to read it, like Ben kindly did for me.
ISBN 0 00 710728 5

Rob L
By T6Harvard
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
***** ETA - have had a request for it so anyone will have to wait for the next pass. ******

Propellerhead - I loved it.

Thanks to @Rob L for passing it on to me.

I laughed out loud when Ants was trying to work out a simple calculation and when his instructor said he'd made the worst landing ever, I winced at the mishaps and I teared-up at the end (in a good way!).

My turn to pass it on.

Thanks to Ben and RobL we have started a tradition to pass the book on FOC to someone who hasn't already read it.

So PM me if you'd like me to forward this highly entertaining, and somewhat hair-raising, book.