For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By PeteSpencer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
We're gradually jumping through all the BF hoops to maintain our status quo as certificated airfield for overseas travel.

The 'C sign' is on order and a locker to put the signing in sheets has been sourced.

So that I don't have to reinvent the wheel, and particularly as we've never had airstrip visitors sign in before, can anybody point me in the direction of a template/example of a typical visitors log sheet to be kept at the airstrip, or would anybody be willing to let me pinch their design to incorporate in our 'C locker' please.

TIA as always.

Peter
By johnm
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Most of the forms I've filled in have

Date ,call sign, arrival from, time, aircraft reg, type, captain: and then departure to, time, captains name and sometimes a signature field.
I've come to the conculsion that Border Farce are beyond saving. Not a week goes by that we don't get at least one call from an officer asking, "about your flight"........"where is it from?" or "where is it to?" or "how many on board?"
I've never had an answer to my question, "if you didn't get the GAR, how do you know there's a flight?"
Once again I am collecting individual area offices' emails so they can be notified directly since the NCU "system" doesn't appear to work at all.
johnm, Flyin'Dutch' liked this