For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By lobstaboy
...by suggesting thread topics that I really should keep away from. What do folk recommend I add to this list of blood pressure raisers?

- anything about EC
- NOTAMS
- PPR
- having a paper chart back up or not
- "why do we need to learn how to use the whizz wheel" and similar

To put it into context, I'm quite happy with north up Vs track up and fun diversions like that. I'd like to know what else to look out for in terms of real pi55 boilers.

What have I missed ? ;)
By Mz Hedy
Not seen on here (yet?) but on a now-defunct forum we could have had:
    450kg or 600kg - that's not a real microlight
    Flexwing ("real men") v fixed ("pipe'n'slippers")
By TopCat
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
lobstaboy wrote:I've now got a meta-problem in that I can't look at this thread because it's full of the things I need to avoid! I should have realised that would happen...

Don't worry, once the topics it refers to start up, you won't have to look at this one any more.

400 feet, by the way, peasy. :wink: :pirat:
By Boxkite
Kneeboards.
Pooleys or AFE.
High wing or low wing
Which end the training wheel should be.
Best VFR flight planning software.
Density altitude every time it gets warm.
By lobstaboy
Paultheparaglider wrote:You want us to help keep you sane by suggesting topics that drive you mad @lobstaboy ?

I think it might already be too late. :wink:

Well, put that way, I can see you have a point. It seemed like a good idea at the time.
So, alright clever-clogs, can you suggest thread topics that would be safe for a misanthropic old fart who enrages easily but needs to watch his blood pressure?
By TopCat
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
lobstaboy wrote:So, alright clever-clogs, can you suggest thread topics that would be safe for a misanthropic old fart who enrages easily but needs to watch his blood pressure?

Boring ones, you mean?