For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By Rob P
Mike Tango wrote:...it will win probably 99% of any traffic light Grand Prix it enters :P

Mike is definitely leading in Top Trumps today :D

Rob P
Mike Tango wrote:My electricmobile may be relatively silent, but it will win probably 99% of any traffic light Grand Prix it enters :P

Depends how far the drag extends..............we had the Ferrari at a run-what-you-brung and they put it against a Tesla with "ludicrous mode" power. The Tesla was better off the line but the Ferrari won the 1/8th mile. It was run several times to be sure and the Ferrari had to be run with the top off because the pilot, with crash helmet, stuck out the top.
Charles Hunt wrote:Even dawdling through roadworks at speed limited 50?

Yes. It sounds really nice at those speeds as the supercharger doesn't mask the exhaust note.

Besides which, without DAB or the like, the choice of radio stations is pretty dire (Yes, that's you BBC) and I think the multichanger in the boot has given up the ghost and I can't be bothered to look at it as CDs are so last century.

Rob P
Flyingfemme liked this