For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
What is quite irritating is that sometimes people want to get threads removed because the outcome and comments are not the OP has hoped for. We recently saw that in a couple of threads, it makes one hesitant to contribute to threads as one's considered responses are just binned.
If this relates to the thread on a theoretical case for EC mandation, started by me and then eventually locked by me, the thread is still there. The religious wars are still there too, and not just on that thread! :D
That thread would have been locked whoever started it, given the bad temper and the repetition from many, many other threads.

TBH, it lasted longer than many of that type do, specifically because I did start it and wasn't keen to lock early for that reason.
Dave W wrote:If this relates to the thread on a theoretical case for EC mandation, started by me and then eventually locked by me, the thread is still there. The religious wars are still there too, and not just on that thread! :D

While we are on the subject of EC........
Charles Hunt wrote:
Pete L wrote:Not planning to rejoin the moderati, mon Colonel? :D

Ooh looking to kanga for clarification.

One aviator, two aviators.

One moderator, ..........?

:)

English: 'moderators'.

Latin should be 'moderatores', if it were used, but I cannot find a citation in the magisterial Lewis & Short; 'modero', however, is a valid verb, with typical 1st conjugation verb inflected forms.