For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By seanxair
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Can anyone tell me what is the best platform to watch the Livestream on? YouTube, FaceBook etc?

Also when watching last night (and previously) it is obvious that the live comments are relating to something that I haven't yet seen, often by a couple of minutes?

Can anyone explain why that might be? I'm on a copper line but download is reasonable at 14 mb/s
By Miscellaneous
@seanxair apparently only available on YT now.

Did you watch it live? I have found when watching any YT video which was broadcast live the sync can be lost by pausing/rewinding. Hence the reason I don't bother reading them. :wink:
By Aerials
I only use YouTube and I believe Facebook isn't being used now. I haven't used Flyer.tv for ages. https://www.flyer.co.uk/flyer-tv

This week's Live speech and lip movement was well out of synch, getting worse as time went on. Just like last week's. Having just checked last night's Live, I find speech and lip mostly keeping synch with only minor delays for Ed the ed. That was pretty much 'normal' based on previous weeks.
By seanxair
Miscellaneous wrote:@seanxair apparently only available on YT now.

Did you watch it live? I have found when watching any YT video which was broadcast live the sync can be lost by pausing/rewinding. Hence the reason I don't bother reading them. :wink:

Yes watched it live and didn't rewind or anything. i quite like reading the comments on the way through but it can be like that Two Ronnies Mastermind sketch where RC is giving answers to the question before last!
As Aerials said the sync was terrible which is a pity as it detracts from it considerably for me. Didn't realise it wasn't on FB any more which explains why I couldn't find it!