For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By Morten
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
In terms of garden ornaments in general, I came across this one in Sandown yesterday and actually thought it quite lovely. (shame about the vandalism, of course)
By nallen
@lobstaboy More difficult to take your pampas grass on holiday with you in your RV.
OCB liked this
By eltonioni
.... and another thing. Those light up gooses... geese... geeses... that people put in their window. What are they all about? Nudge nudge, wink wink.
By nallen
eltonioni wrote:.... and another thing. Those light up gooses... geese... geeses... that people put in their window. What are they all about? Nudge nudge, wink wink.

Not noticed these. Will have to take a gander round the neighbourhood.
Flyin'Dutch' liked this
By OCB
lobstaboy wrote:I thought the commonest symbol of that particular lifestyle was having a big pampas grass plant in the lawn.
Am I wrong? Do I need to get a flamingo instead?

As mentioned, only if you’re an RV aficionado + I guess following local norms.

Btw - didn’t we meet not long ago, the rest of us were trying to get your attention by waving the plastic flamingos in the campsite whilst naked etc, and you were hiding behind that elephant grass?

(Oh lord, I imagine one day, someone will read this and imagine we were actually being serious)
lobstaboy liked this
By OCB
townleyc wrote:I assumed you were :shock:

:D
KE

Rule #1 of FFight Club - extract the urine.

Rule #2 - if you start to thunk your better than everyone else….

…see rule #1

(I’m tbh a lowly but regular visitor here, happy to have the Sky Gods take on this matter)
townleyc liked this
By johnm
I recently discovered the home of the oldest garden gnome in existence :D 8)