For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By oldbiggincfi
There must be one soon for the undelivered items .
Like to locate my Brad nails and contact Adhesive along with several DIY bits sent mostly by eBay sellers yet to arrive .
If my experience is repeated, then there is a large store somewhere waiting to be emptied ?
By seanxair
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Haven't you had the text for your undelivered parcel? The one that asks for all your personal details on a fake PO website?
By Rob P
My friend who is the editor of Iron Cross Magazine contacted me yesterday to check if my subscription copy had arrived. They have been having serious delivery issues this month.

Rob P
By Miscellaneous
Record profits up more than 50% on last year to £700m plus, if my memory serves? I believe they have announced a special dividend of 10p per share. They must be getting some though. :wink:
By oldbiggincfi
Miscellaneous wrote:Record profits up more than 50% on last year to £700m plus, if my memory serves? I believe they have announced a special dividend of 10p per share. They must be getting some though. :wink:

Times today, so it must be true, all due to an acquisition of GLS ( A continental parcel delivery service ) when in public hands .

Government requirement, on sale, was to provide a 6 Day service anywhere in UK.

Nothing delivered here since Friday, but today the buildup arrived en mass , with some dated 24th March .
By Pete L
oldbiggincfi wrote:There must be one soon for the undelivered items .
Like to locate my Brad nails and contact Adhesive along with several DIY bits sent mostly by eBay sellers yet to arrive .
If my experience is repeated, then there is a large store somewhere waiting to be emptied ?

Circular economy - it's all in containers between here and China, along with all the even socks.
By skydriller
Pete L wrote:Circular economy - it's all in containers between here and China, along with all the even socks.

An only just able to pass through the Suez Canal.... :wink: