For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By Propwash
He was a great actor ( not my favourite Bond since Daniel Craig took over; he really convinces as a cold blooded killer). My favourite film in which he starred was probably The Man Who Would Be King with Michael Caine, closely followed by The Hunt For Red October, but there were lots of others. Still, 90 is an age that I doubt I will reach. I see that Sturgeon has already weaponised him as a supporter on Twitter.

PW
By JAFO
The Hunt for Red October
The Untouchables
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
The Hill
On the Fiddle

They were my favourites but what a life, eh? What a life.
By OCB
I read recently (in the Guardian I think?) that The League of Extraordinary Gentleman basically did him in as far as Hollywood film making went. Which was obviously a shame - probably there would have been one or two other roles he could have had fun with.

I didn’t realise it was way back in 2012 when he and Alex Ferguson gate crashed Andy Murray’s press conference....but it did have me giggling that “Bond” was still getting up to mischief late into his retirement :thumleft:

As already said, here and elsewhere, what a guy.