For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By johnm
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Jim Jones wrote:UV light.
Florence understood that sunlight and fresh air reduced infection.

Seen evidence that UV works on surfaces but not in air as yet.....
By eltonioni
johnm wrote:
eltonioni wrote:There’s little, if any, evidence that being near other people outdoors transmits C19 infections. The same is not true indoors.

The Law reflects that.

Have you got any references for that assertion? I have found some articles that debate the longevity of aerosols and suggest they live long indoors but not outdoors presumably because of air movement aiding dispersal outdoors.....

Of course I don’t have any references because as I clearly said, there is little, if any, that C19 transmits outdoors.

You even found that out for yourself ;) Yet again you are violently agreeing with me even if you don’t want to admit it. :lol:
By johnm
eltonioni wrote:
johnm wrote:
eltonioni wrote:There’s little, if any, evidence that being near other people outdoors transmits C19 infections. The same is not true indoors.

The Law reflects that.

Have you got any references for that assertion? I have found some articles that debate the longevity of aerosols and suggest they live long indoors but not outdoors presumably because of air movement aiding dispersal outdoors.....

Of course I don’t have any references because as I clearly said, there is little, if any, that C19 transmits outdoors.

You even found that out for yourself ;) Yet again you are violently agreeing with me even if you don’t want to admit it. :lol:

You do spout some nonsense. At this point there is limited knowledge about transmission it is thought that droplets and aerosols are significant and there is speculation that outside is lower risk than inside. I just wanted to know if you’d found more solid scientific evidence
By eltonioni
Give it up John. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence but people just aren’t picking up C19 outdoors. If you think differently, prove it, show us some link with the most researched disease the world has ever seen. :wink:

Just one wafer thin study...!
By johnm
R
eltonioni wrote:Give it up John. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence but people just aren’t picking up C19 outdoors. If you think differently, prove it, show us some link with the most researched disease the world has ever seen. :wink:

Just one wafer thin study...!

What is the matter with you? I was merely curious as to whether you had found some increased certainty. You haven’t so that’s fine we can all keep looking. :roll: