Non aviation content. Play nice – No religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
Cheers folks.

Rob that looks sore.

Will report back once I have laid my egg.

For reassurance - no lycra will ever clad my divine body.
By kanga
Flyin'Dutch' wrote:.. - no lycra will ever clad my divine body.

<pedant :oops: > 'clad' is a past tense or past participle of 'clothe', alternative to 'clothed' </ >

.. corpuscular divinity not doubted for a moment, however :)
Flyin'Dutch' liked this
Where are you @Flyin'Dutch', how you getting on? I tried the same route today again hoping to easily beat the hour. Sadly I couldn't manage to take 7 minutes off my time, only managing to reduce it by 3. :evil:

Conclusion, go cycling and forget the gadgets. :thumright:

More than an hour for a paltry 11 miles.

What are you made of man!

I can do that in 45 mins, I am sure.

What's that elevation thing in the background, we don't do that around here? Betcha you have one of those E-Bikes as well.

Pah!

:wink:

Good effort!
Flyin'Dutch' wrote:More than an hour for a paltry 11 miles.

What are you made of man!

Not very stern stuff, evidently. :( :lol:

Flyin'Dutch' wrote:I can do that in 45 mins, I am sure.

Well I could say I'm sure I could do it in 45mins, doesn't mean I can though. :wink:

Flyin'Dutch' wrote:What's that elevation thing in the background, we don't do that around here? Betcha you have one of those E-Bikes as well.

It's an app that came with the phone called Samsung Health. I discovered it had a cycle function and I tried it out last week. Whatever it has, it has. Can't say I'm overly confident in its accuracy, but it does offer a range of data. Some of that is shown on the graph.

Was the purpose of the thread not due to you wishing to use similar on your iPhone?
Miscellaneous wrote:Was the purpose of the thread not due to you wishing to use similar on your iPhone?

Indeed! I was only pulling your leg!

Around here is as flat as the proverbial!!

As a result I can't climb a hill for love nor money. Headwinds fine but climbing? No way.