For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
This is where we are at so far. I will close entries to the game tomorrow. As two of you have opted for IAG you may want to reconsider, or just live with it as a joint effort

ImageFlyer Portfolio by Rob, on Flickr
stevelup, eltonioni, JAFO liked this
For a bit of a punt TQQQ

The ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ ETF (TQQQ) offers three times daily long leverage to the NASDAQ-100 Index. This ETF uses a modified market index, looking to target the largest NASDAQ-traded securities, but it also excludes financial stocks. Since the NASDAQ 100 is dominated by technology companies, the performance of this ETF is largely dictated by the performance of the technology industry.
jcouch wrote:For a bit of a punt TQQQ

The ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ ETF (TQQQ) <snippety snip >

Well I ran it through Google translate and am still none the wiser :D

Rob P
Rob P wrote:This is where we are at so far. I will close entries to the game tomorrow. As two of you have opted for IAG you may want to reconsider, or just live with it as a joint effort

ImageFlyer Portfolio by Rob, on Flickr

Thanks Rob,

Cancel you check the decimal point in the price of my holding of BP; I reckon the purchase price should be £3.37?

Mark
Elecy wrote:Cancel you check the decimal point in the price of my holding of BP

We started on the wine extra early. Well it is the weekend, and something has to differentiate it from a work day.

Will be sorted

Rob P
Elecy liked this