For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
Propwash wrote:Interesting to see 2D's paypal moving steadily up the charts

Not only interesting, but rewarding. At the start of this I had a few thousand to real world invest and split it between Paypal, Whitbread, Sage and Greggs. Currently showing a 7 or 8% return, largely thanks to Paypal.

Rob P
Propwash liked this
It was always going to be the best opportunity for investment since the day after the referendum, but I have been amazed at how well the portfolio has done. It does seem the lead is coming from across the Atlantic though.

Rob P
Apologies, but the watchlist I use to monitor the share prices is down this morning and I haven't time to run through the list individually - the airfield beckons.

Normal service will be resumed.

Rob P
eltonioni liked this
By Flyin'Dutch'
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I know and that may very well happen. Whoever is first to the market wins - big time; the rest will have to lick their wounds.

But as with any betting, only do stocks and shares for short periods of time with any money you can stand to lose. If this was real world I would have sold up when they were on the way up around the 1800 quid market, buy again at whatever the price was at the time of their roll out announcement a week or so back and sell off again at 2400 quid.