For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
So, here we go into the final week of the project. The question we all want to know is can the plague ships hang onto their lead as more countries close their harbours to them, or will FD's drug dealers come good in the remaining five days?

Rien ne va plus

Flyin'Dutch' liked this
I live in hopes of an announcement from the government (promised) of some freeing up of hospitality rules, at which point Diageo will kick ass :lol:

Rob P
THE RESULT

In the final furlong the leaders slowed visibly and an outsider, placed eighth last week, came up on the rails to grab victory by seven or eight quid.

Wooden spoon goes to tKF, the travel relaxations coming too late to save his hotel punt, but to be fair in reality he'd be a lot better off having taken advantage of the recent rights issue.

It's a little depressing to end on a falling market. I may well revisit once a month for a long term look at what has been happening as we recover (we hope) from Covid-19

Congrats to 2 Donkeys for a stunning win, particularly as I have real money riding on his suggestion (to be fair, I also have real money in Whitbread too)

Rob P
eltonioni, mmcp42 liked this