For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By lutonwho
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Driving to work this morning and listening to the Today Programme on Radio 4, as I normally do, it struck me that we are in the eye of the hurricane, and it was blissful. Enjoy today, at least until 2200: when normal service will be resumed.
LW
Colonel Panic liked this
By JAFO
I found it quite amusing listening to them desperately trying not to mention the things they've been banging on incessantly about for as long as I can remember.

Silly though, isn't it? They've been going on about it day in and day out and can't say anything today in case they influence voters.
By Chris Martyr
JAFO wrote: can't say anything today in case they influence voters.

Not an easy one that .............

When the choice is between : Idiot A. Idiot B. ,,,or Idiot C.

John Smith and Screamin' Lord Sutch had one thing in common .

They both died way too young....

NB. Mods . This isn't politics , merely observations of that which is topical .. :pale:
By johnm
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I stopped listening to Today long ago as it’s presented by idiots and I found myself shouting at the radio :oops:

I now listen to Radio 3 and I get less than 5 mins of news and weather every hour and that tells me all I need 8)
By Bill Haddow
johnm wrote:I stopped listening to Today long ago as it’s presented by idiots and I found myself shouting at the radio :oops:

Ditto likewise. It stopped focussing on news in favour of self-important meeja types bumping their gums.

Bill H
johnm liked this
By OCB
lutonwho wrote:Driving to work this morning and listening to the Today Programme on Radio 4, as I normally do, it struck me that we are in the eye of the hurricane, and it was blissful. Enjoy today, at least until 2200: when normal service will be resumed.
LW

It’s only 2019 ffs!

:shock:
Flyin'Dutch', flybymike, kanga and 2 others liked this