For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By johnm
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Sir Morley Steven wrote:Brexit. What a fat Yorkshire lass does when she sits on a bench.

In the interest of balance it’s the same for larger Lancashire lasses :lol:
By chevvron
Sir Morley Steven wrote:A couple of miles south of Heathrow. I use those chaps as my alarm clock so slept in!

Good day to request an ILS and go-around at Heathrow but fer chrissake don't let your wheels touch the ground there.
FR24 is showing a BA 154 but it's being operated by Air Belgium.
By Spooky
johnm wrote:
Sir Morley Steven wrote:Brexit. What a fat Yorkshire lass does when she sits on a bench.

In the interest of balance it’s the same for larger Lancashire lasses :lol:

Don’t go saying that lot have something in common :shock: :shock: They’ll all be after you with t’pitchferks and t’burning t’steeeeyk :P
By TopCat
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
chevvron wrote:Good day to request an ILS and go-around at Heathrow but fer chrissake don't let your wheels touch the ground there.

Good luck with that, given they said no when I asked (well, not for the ILS) during the total grounding of CAT during the Eyjafjallajökull eruption.
By chevvron
TopCat wrote:
chevvron wrote:Good day to request an ILS and go-around at Heathrow but fer chrissake don't let your wheels touch the ground there.

Good luck with that, given they said no when I asked (well, not for the ILS) during the total grounding of CAT during the Eyjafjallajökull eruption.

Probably scared that if potential passengers saw you flying when their flights were grounded, they might cancel their airline tickets and rush out and hire small aircraft :twisted:
By kanga
TopCat wrote:..total grounding of CAT during the Eyjafjallajökull eruption.

not quite total. Staverton had more commercial movements than Heathrow: commercial ballooning is CAT isn't it ? :)
Flyin'Dutch' liked this