For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By OCB
If the congregation votes for it, I’ll get my much smarter than me glamorous assistant (aka Mrs OCB) to set up a private site.

Please ping back.
By Sooty25
eltonioni wrote:If Ian's tolerance could spawn a separate polite Brexit debate somewhere else I would be up for that.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
By OCB
Fark, I hadn’t factored in that it’s “peak parents association” week and also “peak Scout registration” week (we are chief Scouts for 450+ kids and 100 staff/attendant staff), this weekend is the biggest assembly of the year.

Missus is overwhelmed right now with her existing commitments, although the good point is that everyone agrees she’s spot on for social media stuffeke :)
By PaulB
eltonioni wrote:If Ian's tolerance could spawn a separate polite Brexit debate somewhere else I would be up for that.

It's such a shame that its was stopped as there's *so* much fascinating stuff happening now. the tweets about the Supreme Court case are really interesting. Whichever way their lordships go, they will upset someone in a big way.
By Rob P
Just spotted this.

I enjoyed my once a month visit to the thread of echo-chambers in stereo. It never failed to give me a laugh.

Shame.

Rob P
By johnm
@Rob P sadly there ain’t anything funny about U.K. politics at the moment :(
By Rob P
No, but watching that thread was.

Rob P
By romille
johnm wrote:@Rob P sadly there ain’t anything funny about U.K. politics at the moment :(

To be honest things are such a mess that our house is now news free zone, we have stopped watching all news programs as it is just downright irritating and depressing.
By Rob P
romille wrote: our house is now news free zone, we have stopped watching all news programs as it is just downright irritating and depressing.

+1

Rob P
By OCB
Who wants to be Betty Testers (first to try) an alternate location for Neverendum?

I can't promise nuthink, but I have set something up. It needs to be tested tho.
By Flying_john
Nah - too controversial and we should add Brexit to the old saying about discussing religion and politics with friends !