For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By Rob P
johnm wrote:I'm sorry chaps but civilised people don't mock children with Aspergers drawing attention to important issues. Whether the approach is entirely sensible or likely to be successful is immaterial.:oops:

What has her Aspergers (the current fashionable disability) to do with anything?

I actually don't see any mocking of her, just questioning about the prominence given to her sailing holiday by the media.

Rob P
TheFarmer liked this
By PeteSpencer
johnm wrote:I'm sorry chaps but civilised people don't mock children with Aspergers drawing attention to important issues. Whether the approach is entirely sensible or likely to be successful is immaterial.:oops:

No: the immaterial bit is that she has Aspergers: Having seen in full her BBC interview she is more than capable of handling curved ball questions over her drawing attention to important issues.

I personally would just like to know how she is getting to Chile and how she is getting home.

Peter :wink:
By malcolmfrost
and you're right to be sceptical, especially as those eco warriors Harry and Meghan seem to have the same addiction to private jet travel as every other rich person!
(I just thought it was interesting, in a know your enemy type of way!)
Spooky liked this
By Chris Martyr
johnm wrote:I'm sorry chaps but civilised people don't mock children with Aspergers :

Nobody is mocking "children" here are they John ?

This is the arrogant little madam who thinks that being different from the other kids makes her far smarter and perceptive than they all are .
Turning up in the UK last Easter with the intention of bringing our capital city to a standstill is hardly the innocent act of a child . Neither is encouraging her supporters to carry out cretinously stupid actions like supergluing themselves to bridges and trains .

She was considered adult enough to be given the attention of several senior UK politicians . In my books that makes her adult enough to be on the end of a bit of adult criticism .
Miscellaneous, Rob P, Dman and 6 others liked this