For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By Genghis the Engineer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Premium for the present discussion meaning "paid for, and has product support": whether that's cheap or expensive.

Having been quite happy with a service from mail.com for quite a few years, they're currently giving me a lot of trouble (some security problem, that is requiring me to change my password more than once a day, and seems to be getting my legit emails blocked by legit recipients, customer support being presently about as useful about this as a chocolate teapot), I'm seriously considering a change. Which would be a royal pain in the backside - but if it's what I have to do, it's what I have to do.

I specifically want to avoid Outlook and Gmail solutions, as I have those in use for other purposes and like to spread my vulnerability to problems and avoid potential internal clashes. I'd like to be able to either buy a domain through an email provider that's reasonably individual, or buy elsewhere and use it (unfortunately my present email domain is owned by mail.com so may have to turn my back on that).

Can anybody recommend providers they've been really happy with? One I'm looking at at the moment is Zoho, who look promising online, and are affordable at £2.40/month for their standard package but I don't think I know anybody who has used them.

G
By rikur_
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I've set-up a few local tradespeople with Fasthosts, and they seem content with it.
Personally I'm all Office365 and GSuite