For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
This is cut'n'pasted from the Royal Collections website. I suspect that this will be worth seeing if you can get to one or more of the venues.

In February 2019, to mark the 500th anniversary of the death of Leonardo da Vinci, 144 of the Renaissance master's greatest drawings in the Royal Collection will go on display in 12 simultaneous exhibitions across the UK.

Leonardo da Vinci: A Life in Drawing, a nationwide event, will give the widest-ever UK audience the opportunity to see the work of this extraordinary artist. 12 drawings selected to reflect the full range of Leonardo's interests – painting, sculpture, architecture, music, anatomy, engineering, cartography, geology and botany – will be shown at each venue in Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Sheffield, Southampton and Sunderland, with a further venue to be announced.

Following the exhibitions at our partner venues, in May 2019 the drawings will be brought together to form part of an exhibition of over 200 sheets at The Queen's Gallery, Buckingham Palace, the largest exhibition of Leonardo's work in over 65 years. A selection of 80 drawings will then travel to The Queen's Gallery, Palace of Holyroodhouse in November 2019, the largest group of Leonardo's works ever shown in Scotland.

https://www.rct.uk/about/news-and-featu ... -drawing#/
Dave W, JoeC, eltonioni liked this
I've been to a couple of these exhibitions now (Birmingham on Wednesday and Leeds this morning.)

If you are close to any of the 12 locations it's well worth a bit of your time. There are supposed to be 12 pictures at each location but because paper was expensive in the 1400's da Vinci often used both sides. This means that there may be more than 12 (there were 14 in Birmingham and 15 in Leeds.)

The locations are Glasgow, Edinburgh, Belfast, Sunderland, Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield, Derby, Birmingham, Cardiff, Bristol, London & Southampton

(That would appear to be 14 locations, but I assume that The Queen's Galleries at Buckingham Palace & Holyrood House don't count)